Monday, February 19, 2007

Leavin on a Jet plane

7.20 pm, 16th February.
KLCC Convention Centre

Andez Tan: "Hey bro, do you still remember me? Happy Chinese New Year man... How is life?"
Matt: "Heheh....gong hei fatt choi! Wow...never expected the man from NYC to call. I'm fine...How is New Years in the big city wei?
Andez Tan: Okei only le. Actually I'm just hitting some balls right now at the golf club. You know what?... I might wanna come back to visit you man. Can house me or not?
Matt: "Really? Wei, this kinda things need to ask one meh? Just come down la..my parents are away anyways."
Andez Tan: "Hmm.. alright then... I'll make sure the jet is available. I'll be back within this week."
Matt: "Yea la rich man. Just gimme a call alrite?"
Andez Tan: "Will do man! Send my regards to your sis"
Matt: "Hahaha...very funny"
Andez Tan: "hehehe... ok den. I miss KL man ...keep ya posted. Ciaoz. "
Matt:"Bye."

Matt hangs up the phone. That is some great news. Now back to the camera. 'Which one was it that he is going to get again?' he tried to recall.'Oh yah, Canon'. He rushed quickly to the Canon store and with just brief negotiation and inspection of the Powershot SD550, he bought it. It was the best he could afford. The Leicas would have to wait. He headed straight to the exit. It is already 7.30pm. Mindy would be furious if he is late again.

No comments: