Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cold cold heart

1.50pm, 16th February
After lunch break in the car, KL

"Keagan, I'm so sorry baby but I can't follow you to product launch function tonight... I forgotten I have dinner appointment with the girls. You just gotta do without me alright? ...*phone beeps* (incomin call) ...anyways, they are calling me now...I talk to ya later!" she muttered and hangs up and accepts the second call. "Hi Darren" Charlize replied cherrily while checking her make up on her rearview mirror. "Hi, are you going to come over to my party tonight?" replied a deep steady voice. "Yeap... didn't you received your message, in fact...I have a surprise for you" she laughs knowing that he knows what she meant. "Surprise?...you broke up with Keagan for me?" he replied cheekily. Charlize rolled her eyes and decided to play along "No!, better..anyway, wait for me alright? Bye~" she hangs up in confidence.

She parked the car, and walked in to the 54 floor building where everyone knows who she is. Not because she owned the place, but she literally have built a name in this company. She was a star among the applicants when she first joined Ogilvy & Mather (not to mentioned the most beautiful, and she is still one of the most valuable creative staff they have. Its been only 4 years and what a climb for a 25 year old lady. The lift gave of a loud 'ting' and the door sprung open. She smiled forcefully to the lady at the counter whom she thought really needed a new hair cut and proceeded straight to the meeting room. She made it just in time, actually 2 minutes early. She is never late, and always prepared. Behind that glass door, she could make out their clients are just getting settled. Her managing director will also sit in for this one, for it is Nike. One of their key accounts.

No comments: